Monday, September 20, 2010

Love

Finding true love is the best and worst thing that ever happened to me.

It took me a very long time to find it and once I did I was happier than I have ever been.

Sadly it lasted only a short time. I know he still loves me and I know I still love him. I know that we will love each other forever and always but I can't explain to you why we are no longer together because I don't know myself. Only he knows and he's not talking.

I held out hope that he would come back but after three or four months I decided that waiting for him was possibly a huge mistake. I tried to forget but it was very hard. After a few more months I managed to get back to my normal life and not really forget but I was able to feel again without that little twinge of pain when I couldn't tell him something cool that happened or feel his arms around me when I needed his strength. I even went on a few dates with a guy that pursued me and when he told me he had very little time for a relationship I was okay with it. I knew that this guy was sent to me to show me that there is life after my true love.

Life after my true love... I know it is possible. I know it will happen again and now that I have felt what it is to truly love, I wish for it again. It know that it will happen.

True love is possible.

1 comment: